Five for Friday: Wedding Gift Ideas

I decided to do the Five for Friday a day early, because my sister is getting married tomorrow on April 8, 2016, which is the "power of two."  My sister had to explain this to me like three million times, but the date is pretty perfect for a math professor and engineer.  Even though they aren't having a big wedding, I decided to get my sister some "shower" gifts that I thought she could use on the big day.

ONE
I've loved this window cling for a long time, and I thought it would be perfect in their car.
Via
TWO
I also wanted to get her a special piece of jewelry to wear, so I found this infinity bracelet, which I think will be a nice addition.
Via
THREE
For her something blue, I bought her a blue handkerchief with the date embroidered on it.
Via
FOUR
When they first got engaged, I sent them these champagne glasses, as they are the same ones my sister bought me over five years ago! I love how they have "Mr." and "Mrs." etched on them.
Via

FIVE
Finally, just for fun I picked up a bridal theme bathrobe, tank top and other little pieces that I thought she might enjoy.  Fortunately, she seemed to like everything, so hopefully it will add to the day!  I'm hoping to have a few pictures next week to share!

5 comments:

Evelina said...

So exciting!! Congratulations to your sister! I hope tomorrow is perfect and that everyone has a great time. You're such a sweet sister to spoil her with all those gifts!

P!nky said...

Yay for sissy getting married. My sister gets married in August and I am oh so excited.

MWH said...

Congrats to your sister! My go to wedding gift is Christmas ornaments. Something that most people need and love, but never think to buy for themselves until December.

Elle Sees said...

all great choices!! congrats to her. i love the coupes--they are my fave! so classic.

Annie said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Yall have fun today!