Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! I haven't had a chance to blog for a few days, so here is what I've been up to lately!

ONE
I took another mid-week trip to join my parents on another little vacation at Williamsburg.  My dad has very limited mobility, so we never do anything too strenuous, but we did visit Colonial Williamsburg for a little bit. My parents love seeing SC, so I am very thankful for this time.
TWO
Speaking of trips, we are taking SC to NYC in a week.  The husband has a work event that I am joining him for. I think we probably won't have any time to do any sight seeing, but I am just excited to go!

THREE
I love reading to SC, but I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Can You See?  and Moo Baa La La La...SC's two "favorites".  While reading Brown Bear for what felt like the millionth time, I remembered that I had read about Baby Lit books.  I decided to order Pride and Prejudice to see what it was like, and I love it so much I bought Sense and Sensibility.  You have to start the Jane Austen early, right?

FOUR
SC had an early morning a few days ago, so the husband took SC to pick up some tulips and let me take a nap.  I have been enjoying them all week!
FIVE
Speaking of which, sometimes I get a bit frustrated when SC wakes up earlier than I would like or gets up in the middle of the night. And then there are sunrises like this and I am reminded of how precious this time is. 
Plus cute pjs don't hurt. 
How has this week treated you? I hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

glad to hear you've had some time together with family. and that is so sweet you got to have a nap! the tulips are pretty. and YAYYY for nyc!