Life Lately and Baby Clothes!

It is only Tuesday, but for some reason the weekend already seems so far away!  We had a pretty quiet weekend, where the highlights included taking SC to the pool, me going jogging twice, and finally ordering my sister-in-law's baby shower invitations!  It sounds crazy, but it seemed like almost all of Sunday was spent trying to figure out baby shower logistics, but I think we are in pretty good shape now and these little invites have been ordered! The nursery theme is pink and gray with elephants, so I think these invites are pretty spot on. 
Via
I also cleaned out and organized SC's clothes on Saturday, and by the time we put away all the ones that were too small, we weren't left with too much. I've never been reluctant to buy her a few new things, so I ordered some outfits from Target including these.
Via
Via
When I did my weekly trip to Target yesterday, I also couldn't resist buying her this bathing suit.
 This morning, I received an email that Gymboree had an additional 50% and free shipping, so I took a quick look online during SC's morning nap.  These little outfits were only $11, and I think they will be perfect if I have to dress up SC over the summer. 

Via
Via
As much as I love dresses, little rompers work so much better at this stage. I end up being relatively practical about SC's clothes at this stage, because otherwise they just don't get used.  So, I think it is safe to say we are good on baby clothes for awhile!  How have you been lately?  Is anyone else as obsessed with baby clothes?  They are just so cute!

4 comments:

Annie said...

That second green romper is extra cute!! ;). Teach me your self restraint on buying clothes!

Elle Sees said...

love how the invitations turned out!! and love what you picked up for her. omg that bathing suit!!!! so cute.

P*P*P said...

Love your baby clothes picks -- I think I like shopping for my baby now more than I like shopping for myself! :) Love the baby shower invites too...great choice -- the design is really cute!

Evelina said...

I am always pulled toward the baby clothes section in Target. They have a great selection and so many fun patters and designs! That strawberry bathing suit is amazing!
Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House