Weekend Recap: Pool Time!

SC and I are definitely on a "summer schedule" with lots of little road trips during the week, which means blogging has been even more sporadic than usual, I'm afraid. Somehow it is already Monday night, and I'm just getting around to posting!

We came back from a little trip on Friday, and proceeded to have a low-key weekend. On Saturday, one of my friends came over and we all hit up the pool.  SC thought the water of the outdoor pool was a little chilly.
Later that afternoon, we went to a family event with the husband's work, which was fun. The afternoon included bouncy houses, go karts and an ice cream truck, so lots of summer fun! SC stayed awake the entire time, and promptly fell asleep on the way home.
Sunday we decided that we finally needed to get on baby proofing, so took a quick trip to Target to begin the process.  Unfortunately, we still have a ways to go, but at least we are thinking about it.
We ended the afternoon with more pool time to round out the weekend!
Can you tell that it is our main summer activity?

My Monday had a fun surprise in that I got to see a friend and her two children who are visiting from their home in California  (she is one brave mama to travel with two little ones all by herself!).  It was so exciting to finally meet her baby and also see how her daughter had grown in the eight months it had been since we had seen them last!  I hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

My tip is to crawl around and look at everything from her point of view. It is no fun baby-proofing everything!