Five for Friday!

Hurray!  It's Friday!  I hope everyone has had a good week.  Here are my Five for Friday!

ONE
Did you all know that Sugar Paper did another collaboration with Target?  Of course, I was super excited, and picked up a few boxes to organize SC's things, a planner for next year, and some sticky notes. 
TWO
As I've mentioned, we have to supplement with formula for SC, which gets expensive pretty quickly.  Target is doing a promotion where if you spend $150, you get a $25 gift card, plus a $5 gift card when you buy formula.  I was going to take advantage of this in the store, but you can do it online and the price is the same...so I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived by Thursday! Of course I used my "savings" on the Sugar Paper purchase, but that is still a win in my book!

THREE
I got my niece-to-be's baby shower gift bought and wrapped.  I love seeing her little monogram on her quilt!
FOUR
While I am very happy with our current apartment's set-up for SC, I do dream that one day she has a room of her own.  I can't stop thinking about this sweet nursery by Emily Henderson or this  floral one featured on the Glitter Guide. While SC isn't getting her own room any time soon, I did do some re-organizing that made things less cluttered (always an uphill battle).
 
FIVE
Since we have been having somewhat of a tough week, my sister sent this new toy to SC.  It is always nice to have something new to entertain SC with!
So those are my Five for Friday! How are things with you?  I hope you have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Annie said...

She's so sweet! I hope you guys have a nice weekend! :)

Elle Sees said...

sorry to hear it was a tough week. but yay for pretty little things!!