Lots of Changes and A Blogging Break!

 Hello, Friends!  This past weekend was really wonderful, as my sister flew in to visit and my parents also came up.  I've been so nervous about the surgery, that the fact that my sister was able to fly in was so comforting to me. While I'm not up to do a recap, the weekend involved lots of staring at our phones looking at Zillow, because we found out on Friday that the husband has been offered a new job that will mean a move for us!  While that has been a happy distraction, these next two weeks I will be taking a break because of SC's surgery and recovery.   Thanks so much for all the well wishes and support during this time.  It really means so much! 

6 comments:

MWH said...

Good luck with the surgery. I know S will do do amazing. Congrats on the move!!! Can't wait to hear where you will be heading. BTW - check out Redfin...they keep their site more up to date then Zillow.

Annie said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear where. She will do great and you are one good mama!!! Xo

Elle Sees said...

She will do great!! Congrats to your hub too!

JulesTX said...

I do not often comment but enjoy reading your blog. Good luck with the surgery and I will say a prayer.

JulesTX said...

I do not often comment but enjoy reading your blog. Good luck with the surgery and I will say a prayer.

JulesTX said...

I do not often comment but enjoy reading your blog. Good luck with the surgery and I will say a prayer.