Weekend Recap!

This weekend was more about regrouping for the coming week then anything else, but sometimes that is necessary too! Saturday the husband had to go into the office, so SC and I hung out and I started to get a little packing for our big move.  I'm attempting to pack up things that are fragile and/or we won't really need to take to my parents' house.   It is a bit of a futile task, since I really can't get all that much in my trunk, but at least I'm trying, right?

SC amused herself by pulling up and exploring the apartment.  We are trying not to do too much babyproofing since we will be moving in a few weeks, but we really have to keep an eye on her now. 
Once the husband came home, I got a quick jog in, and we packed things up for my trip to my parents' house and his business trip. Then, he flew out Sunday morning, and SC and I hit the road! We made it to my parents' house by lunch time, and just visited and relaxed. My mom and I also decided to do the Cinch diet, so I took a run to the store. Who knows how that will go! I have had success with it in the past, but since I am pumping, I will probably end up modifying it. But at least it is a start!

My dad was busy prepping for the first day of his fall semester, so my mom and I talked about my house decorating ideas and lack thereof. Since Pottery Barn Kids was running an extra 20% off, I bought SC'a curtains for the new house and also some heart sheets. I definitely fell down the rabbit hole!
SC and I are hanging out at my parents' house until Thursday, while the husband is in NYC, so we are looking forward to that. How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

Aww! Such a cutie getting into everything. Good luck on the packing, the upcoming move, and the Cinch diet!!

Annie said...

Enjoy the time with your parents!

StephTheBookworm said...

She is absolutely adorable! Enjoy your visit.