Five for Friday: A Few Recipes, and more Trader Joe Favorites!


This week has been beautiful and filled with lots of park time and SC finished up another six week session of story time at the library!  Here is what else I have for today!
ONE
When my mom came up to visit, I decided to make this Greek Chicken Sheet Pan dinner.  I had wanted to try this recipe for awhile, but I knew the husband wouldn't be a huge fan of the flavors so hadn't bothered.  It wasn't too hard, and my mom was impressed.  I think the lemon flavors are nice for spring, so you might want to give it a whirl!  After such a healthy main course, I made lemon bars for dessert, which we both love!

TWO
One husband approved meal I did try a little while ago  though is the Grilled Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce.  If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you all know I really struggle to figure out what to cook for the husband, but he loved this one!  It is actually somewhat healthy too, so this is definitely going to be in the dinner meal rotation!  The peanut sauce is so good, that I could seriously just eat it on top of some rice.  The flavors are really spot on!
Not the prettiest picture, but it is good!
THREE
Last weekend Target had 25% off of their clothes, so I couldn't resist buying this t-shirt for SC. For some reason, celebrating the holidays with SC is really fun for me.
FOUR
On Tuesday we made a trip to Trader Joe's, and I picked up these crisps.  I had forgotten how amazing they are and I'm kicking myself that I didn't stock up (although that is probably a good thing).
FIVE
I also picked up a bottle of their Champagne Pear Vinaigrette dressing, and have been enjoying it immensely on my lunchtime salads.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh i'm going to make that dish that your hubby loved for Kevin. He is picky too so hopefully he'll like this one! Also, brie is super good with those raisin rosemary crackers!

MWH said...

Those crisps are the best! Bet they would be crumbled in that salad!

StephTheBookworm said...

Love that shirt for SC! Having kids really makes the holidays so much more fun.