SC's First Vacation to Florida!

Even though SC and I were sick on our little vacation, we still had a great time!  SC loved being doted on by both her grandma and great-grandma.  My husband's grandma really thought of everything.  Once we arrived at her house, SC immediately felt at home...it was hard not to, because she had definitely had her house all decked out.  I seriously think she might have had more toys there than she does at home!
We enjoyed two mornings at story time...
And lazy afternoons on the beach...
And of course, we couldn't forget to take a few trips to the park!
I'm so glad that SC could have this time with her grandma and great-grandma.  I know she won't remember it, but it was really special.  And now on to working on some Shutterfly albums!

1 comment:

saw said...

I especially love those last three pictures of sc. She looks like such a little lady!