Easter Egg Sign Hunt!

While I don't think that SC is quite ready for a huge egg hunt, she is pretty obsessed with plastic eggs, so I thought it would be fun to put a few in the backyard for her to find.
I kept seeing these cute little egg hunt signs at Target, and I decided to go ahead and just buy them.  I know that they are something you could make, but I felt like it was worth the three dollars not to have to try.  I had visions of SC running to the eggs and having a grand time amidst the little markers. I even put her in a cute dress and thought I'd snap a few photos to send the grandparents.
And then I put them out, and she happily pulled all of the little signs out of the ground, completely ignoring the eggs!  To help out with the game, I futilely ran around trying to stick the signs back into the ground.
Two signs have already been demolished and it isn't even April.  But she had a grand time!
We will see if she does any better come Easter day; by then won't have any cute little signs to distract her!

2 comments:

MCW said...

By the time you bought all of the materials to make the signs it would probably be more than $3! I think that was a good purchase :)

Annie said...

She is soooo sweet in that dress!!!