Easter Weekend Recap!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  I know I've posted lots about Easter already, and I have to admit that I don't think I've ever so thoroughly celebrated any holiday before.  I think we will have to continue the Easter spirit for a long time around here (or at the very least the plastic eggs aren't going anywhere any time soon).
On Friday night, my husband got in pretty late from a quick work trip, and then a few minutes later, his mom arrived to help celebrate the weekend with us.  Everyone was pretty exhausted, so we visited for a few minutes and then headed to bed so we would all be ready for Saturday!

On Saturday morning, we decided to go to the library's Easter bunny visit, and it was a lot of fun!  They also had live bunnies and an egg hunt, as well as a little story time.
And SC had her final Easter bunny visit for the year.  I hope she likes him as much next year!
On the way home, we decided to visit a nearby farm, so my MIL could see it, and SC could also see some more bunnies (and chicks, piglets and baby goats too!).  After that it was nap time!
The husband mulched in the front yard, and we got SC's Easter surprise ready.  Since SC is absolutely obsessed with bunnies, we decided to get her a giant bunny from Target.  On the way back from my husband's work trip, he also picked up a few fun things for her from IKEA, so she had quite the Easter gifts!
She immediately "fed" her new bunny some carrots.
We also fit in a little Easter egg dying too!  They weren't fancy, but it was fun to do!
In addition to all of the Easter fun, we took a trip to Busch Gardens, which I'll recap tomorrow.  It felt like we had quite the weekend!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

Love her Easter recap!! She reacted so well to the bunny, too!!

Annie said...

I love that she loved the bunny so much!!!!