A Little Family Birthday Celebration!

On Monday night, we pulled out the birthday banners, cake and candles, and celebrated the husband's birthday!  It was a very simple celebration, but festive nonetheless.
SC really enjoyed opening all the cards and gifts.
The husband's big birthday gifts were the Nintendo Switch and a ticket to the Shins, but I also bought him a few things to open the day of.   (Normally we don't do big gifts, but this year just ended up being an exception.)  I found this t-shirt at the J.Crew Factory store, which I thought would be fun to have since we are going there this summer. He also got a pair of shorts from there and I bought some old fashioned Coke bottles.
And we finished the night out with some of his favorite cake!
Today is  my mom's birthday, so the birthday fun continues!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

Aww happy belated. I LOVE the Shins!!

Elizabeth | The Lovely Latte said...

This sounds like a great celebration!


Elizabeth | The Lovely Latte