A Long Weekend Recap!

This past Thursday, SC and I headed to go meet my parents, and my husband took off Friday, so he could come meet us after work.  My brother, SIL, and niece also came up for a few hours, and SC was super excited to see her cousin!  They are getting to the stage where they are pretty enamored with each other, and it is so sweet.  We have a photo book of my niece, and SC goes to where is is kept and asks to look at it on a daily basis, so she was really happy to see everyone in real life!
My mom brought some bubbles, so we did that and SC also got to feed the ducks!
Once SC went to sleep, my husband and I slipped out for a drink by the pool and we saw more ducks!
Friday morning, we packed up and headed to Busch Gardens for the morning!  It was a beautiful day, and we tried a few rides with SC, but I think she's still a little too young to enjoy them.  The carousel was still a huge hit though.  We also went on the gondola, which saved us a ton of walking, and we all tolerated it fine.  I'm not a huge fan of heights, but I was brave because we were all tired!
 Somebody has to lead us back home!
After that we headed back because my FIL was coming to visit for the weekend!  He showed SC his best golf technique.
Saturday morning we went to to the park, and after nap time, we went to the beach!
SC really enjoys it for about an hour and a half, so it's nice that we can easily take short trips.  We headed down there Sunday afternoon too!
It was a fun visit, and I'm so glad that SC could have this time with her Papa J!

3 comments:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

What a great weekend! I'm so jealous of how close to the beach you are. And I promise you bubbles never get old!

MCW said...

Your FIL looks so young! And what a fun weekend!

Elle Sees said...

The pic of her with the map is too precious!!!