Things I love about DC: Metro Reading

One of the great things about living in D.C. is that I can now ride the Metro to work. The Metro certainly has its drawbacks (sometimes super crowded, feels dirty, and can be slow), but it does offer me the opportunity to read. A lot. Since we've been to D.C., I've been able to read some classics that somehow I escaped reading before. I've recently read East of Eden, The Life and Times of Michael K., and Love in the Time of Cholera. I'm still on Love in the Time of Cholera, but I have to say that reading does make the time go faster. Now that I'm almost finished with my new books, I was wondering if anyone had read anything good lately? I'm in the mood for something a bit lighter.

1 comment:

MCW said...

I feel the same way about subway rides. East of Eden is one of my all time favorites. Love in the Times of Cholera, not so much...