Busy Week!

It's been a busy week, as the person I'm replacing left today. There was a lot of last minute activity as we tried to get all the training done. However, I think things are getting ready to slow down and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my family to celebrate our Christmas, since I'll be with the husband's parents for the actual holiday. It will be great to see my family, but I'm a little bummed, since it looks like my husband has a lot of work to do this weekend. But, the important thing is being together, even if it's not as long as we'd like. It never is, is it? What are you looking forward to this weekend?

1 comment:

Little Ms. Fun said...

Yes, it's a very busy week for everyone. Between work, finals, and holiday stuff, someone's brain might explode. lol

I just stumbled across your blog. The picture of your New Beetle jumped out at me b/c I drive a yellow one. I love my bug :) haha You got a new follower!

http://raviolisandwaterworks.com