Christmas Cookies

While I was celebrating Christmas with my family this weekend, I spied a Pillsbury roll of peppermint cookie dough in my parents' fridge. I was intrigued, so my mom sent it back with me (most likely because she knew I'd drive her crazy). On Sunday, I whipped these up. I was pleased with how they turned out, and they taste delicious! I made a few other types of cookies, and boxed them up. There aren't that many cookies per box, but I still went through 4 dozen cookies.And here is a finished box all ready to go. My sister bought me the merry Christmas ribbon last year, and I think it definitely adds a little something. The boxes are from Martha Stewart. I bought them a few years ago, and finally I'm using them. They're not Christmas themed, but that was intentional. For people who don't celebrate Christmas, I just use a plain bow.I know it's not much, but last year, all I was able to do were candy canes and cards for my co-workers.

11 comments:

MCW said...

So cute! I am a slacker and didn't do anything for my coworkers.

Cristin {Simplified Bee} said...

yum!

thanks too for dropping by my blog!

Kirsten Krason said...

Yummy! I love peppermint!

amy b.s. said...

well those look amazing!

Little Ms. Fun said...

That's such a great idea! Cookies are a great Christmas gift for co-workers. I might need to look up that pilsbury peppermint dough. Sounds so good. You're obviously craftier than I. haha Love this :)

Elle Sees said...

I saw the peppermint dough in the store but was apprehensive. Glad to know it is tasty,

oomph. said...

i always love to give (and receive) homemade treats. your cookie looks delicious half-dipped!

[oomph.]
Enter the Christmas Giveaway!

Fashion Tales.... said...

I actually don't eat sweets, unless sugar-free, crazy 'eh ... believe it or not, but I love making them for others, and have been baking so much lately. These look so delicious andpretty.

Punctuation Mark said...

i haven't baked for the holidays in the longest time... congrats for getting it done!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those cookies look fabulous!!! And what adorable packaging...the dipping is genius!!!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I love this idea, it's personal and put together but still simple!