Cooker, Baker , or Neither?

I'm probably neither if we're being completely honest; however, with the holiday season I feel I've gotten into baking a bit more. Last night, I made some chocolate chip cookies, and the husband remarked that I've started to bake more (but that's also coming from the point of not doing anything). I really like to bake, even though it's not very healthy. I think part of the reason I don't enjoy cooking as much, is that the husband lives to eat meat and I am a vegetarian. It's a battle to pick a meal that we both like, besides mac and cheese (yeah, we're classy like that). So it made me wonder, are you a cooker, baker or neither?

10 comments:

Peachy Keen said...

Definitely a baker! Its my stress release but I try to bake only treats I don't like to eat for my waistline's sake.

Jeannie said...

I'm a baker! I do cook as well, but definitely enjoy baking more :) cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies...I will bake anything!

Elle Sees said...

A baker! But only seasonally, like now.

Dusty Coyote said...

I'm a cooker, but so many people are gaga about baking that it makes me wonder what I'm missing. I also love watching people bake on tv. Strange???

design elements said...

a baker! best for the holidays

Beth Dunn said...

Neither!
xoxo
SC

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love to cook and bake but sadly, I hate whatever I cook and bake. It's weird because my family loves it when I cook for them but I can only gulp down a spoon or two of whatever I cooked/baked and that's it.

amy b.s. said...

i love the bake. like to pretend i can cook. and love the eat!

SHF said...

I used to be super into baking but have slacked off for the last while. I'm trying to focus more on (finally) learning how to cook!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love to cook AND bake, especially with Brian. These cookies look so good! And so do the ones you made in the post above this. It definitely got me in the mood to bake some. I might go pick up the ingredients today!

Lauren
http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/