Some Early Christmas Gifts

When some of my friends came up for the weekend, I exchanged gifts with one friend. Since she's been into baking lately, I bought her a cookbook holder, Williams and Sonoma cookbook, cookie decorating set, and a pumpkin flavored ice cream kit for her to use with her ice cream maker (that she really loves). I think I did pretty well, all things considered. We're lucky enough that we really have everything we need.

However, she did pick me up this lovely Kate Spade scarf. While it's not something I'd pick out on my own, and I certainly wouldn't spend that much on a scarf, it's a lovely treat and I enjoy the variety it adds to my wardrobe. I'm also horrible at taking pictures by the way. She also gave us an apartment warming gift in the form of 12 mini dessert cups. I'm sad to say that I was so excited that I whipped up some no bake cheesecake for that evening's game night. I'm obsessed with mini desserts! While the gift is certainly not important, I was really touched by her thoughtfulness.

5 comments:

dinagideon said...

That scarf is so pretty. I would love to see it on you! Definitely try to snap a photo when you wear it out!

I love the baking goodies you gave her...how very "sweet." :)

Oh, and my verification code is dingn (just an abbreviated version of dinagideon, love it). Must have been meant to be for me to see this post. LOL.

amy b.s. said...

i so want a cook book holder!

Elle Sees said...

Lucky you! And I love scarves.

Everyday Adventures said...

Love the mini dessert cups! I definitly need to get some for pudding and fun no bake desserts! Such a pretty scarf and what fun gifts you gave your friend:)

Peachy Keen said...

Little luxuries can go so far in helping life just a tad more elegant. Those mini dessert cups are precious!