Forever 21: Some Cheap Thrills

A few days ago, I saw these cute heart bangles on a guest post at Elle Sees and I thought they'd be perfect for Valentine's Day/a great excuse to indulge in my love of pink. It turns out they were from Forever 21, which meant they were a cheap thrill I could afford. I know it's not classy or timeless, but I checked with the husband and after some ridicule, I got the green light. Originally, I was going to send one or two to my sister for Valentine's Day, but they didn't arrive in time. I also bought this. I couldn't resist this bag either. My purchases arrived on Friday afternoon, and I've been admiring and wearing them ever since. Have you ever had any luck with Forever 21 before? I think I might be checking out their stores sometime soon, despite the fact that I'm not exactly their target clientele.

10 comments:

saw said...

Why did you not tell me about this?!?! I really love the middle bangle; it definitely looks like you!

aamedor said...

Love reusable shopping bags, always so handy.

P*P*P said...

Super cute! Love these!!!

agalandherdog said...

Cute, cute!

Jackie {York Avenue} said...

I've definitely gotten some cute stuff there-it's the perfect place for just trendy stuff that you don't want to spend a ton on. Same with H&M. Cheap thrills, thats a perfect way of putting it! Love the stuff you got.

Jax said...

Love the bangles!! Isn't Elle great? :)

Mandy said...

I love those heart bangles you bought! Perfect for an arm party!

Mandy
Kini Style & The Klury Report

Alexa said...

Some pretty great purchases if you ask me!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ooh i need to get my butt over to F21 soon!! i love those bracelets you picked up

stringsandbuttons said...

That second bangle is a catch. Cute blog. Hope you're enjoying DC. I lived there for about 5 years. Lovely city. xo