Happy President's Day!

For those of you lucky enough to be off, I hope you enjoy your day. I ended up driving to work this morning, because of the Metro's scheduled work, and I appreciated the lack of traffic. It's pretty amazing when you can leave at the same time you normally do, drop your husband off at his work, and still get to the office thirty minutes earlier than usual! I thought this morning was going to be a nightmare, but it was really lovely. Isn't that a nice surprise for a Monday?

2 comments:

Adam said...

I didn't even know today was presidents day. I guess my girlfriend should've looked that up before she drove all the way down to the bank.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

The one good thing about having to work when no one else does it the awesome commute! It is the little things in life:)

*Erin