Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, dear readers! I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit lackluster about the holiday today. However, I did enjoy seeing all the kids hauling their bags of valentine's on my way to work this morning. As I mentioned, we're going to celebrate with some pink macarons and champagne (if the husband gets home before I fall asleep). If it looks like he might have to stay really late, I'm planning on stopping by with some candy and a picture frame of the two of us for his office (he's wanted to bring one in, but just never gets around to getting it all together).

I must say, I'm excited to see and wear all the pink today. Yes, I'm totally decked out with my pink heart bracelets from Forever 21 and a bright pink scarf. I hope you have a lovely day!

9 comments:

Virginia Belle said...

Macaroons and champagne sounds like the perfect way to celebrate! We will be doing a night in too with cheesecake and champagne :)

Adam said...

have a good holiday

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hope your hubby doesn't have to stay too late!

Jax said...

Pink is a definte think to look forward to on Vday. Have a great one!!! xo

P*P*P said...

Yum! That sounds like a fabulous plan!

I'm definitely sporting my pink today too!!

Check out my blog for a fun giveaway!

Alexa said...

Hope you have a lovely day sweetie! Happy V-Day! xo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I know what you mean about feeling lackluster...my hubbs is going to be gone until late tonight, too )c: It's such a bummer! But I do love all the pink! That perks me right back up (c: Happy V-day!

Jackie {York Avenue} said...

Sounds like a perfect plan! Hope you had a lovely V-day :)

Elle Sees said...

I love pink better than red for valentines"!
And I love macarons