Party Recipes

Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine consisted of errands, cooking, and the Super Bowl. I didn't make the Blue Moon cupcakes, since the husband didn't seem too intriuged, but I did make this guacomole from Ina Garten, corn bread to go with chili, brownies from the box, and macarons that were blue. I was happy to see that my food was quickly eaten! One of my friends also made Cowgirl Caviar from "I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook." It was delicious; I think I need to get a copy of that cookbook. What are your favorite recipes for a party?m

9 comments:

P*P*P said...

YUM! All of that sounds DELICIOUS!! Hope you had a great weekend!

amy b.s. said...

i love the cowboy caviar! it really is a must.

Mimi said...

I like easy dips and finger foods, but I'm obsessed with guacomole! Yum!

Aesthetic Lounge

Adam said...

looks good

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I made these pepperoni and mozzarella crescent rolls that were delicious and so easy!

Mandy said...

What is cowboy caviar?! I am going to have to google it. That books looks great...I love trader joe's.

Jax said...

I lovveee trader joes! Sounds so good :)

aamedor said...

My wife love Ina Garten, the Barefoot contessa

Alexa said...

Oooh yum! Sounds super yummy!