Some Spring Dresses

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. With a glimpse of spring weather on its way, I'm starting to think about spring dresses. While I'm not going to buy anything for awhile because I'm attempting to lose a bit of weight and save some money, it's always fun to browse! I love all of the patterns at Boden, and I must admit that a few dresses are quite lovely. I think that this dress would be modest enough for work, but it's still interesting. I also think that this pattern is perfect for spring; it's so bright and cheerful! I also like this inexpensive dress from Target; I think it'd be perfect for hot, summer days.
Sadly, I went to BR on Sunday afternoon and discovered that this dress was on sale, but they didn't have it in my size. I'm so sad that they sold out of this dress so quickly; before spring has even officially arrived! The consolation though, is that it probably would have looked goofy on me anyways. :) What's catching your eye this Monday?

8 comments:

Jax said...

I like the Target one! It's crazy how Target is becoming so stylish. I just bought a real cute pair of shorts from there on Saturday.

Adam said...

Target is good

agalandherdog said...

I'm so excited for spring! Great dresses here!

Alexa said...

I'm loving bright and bold colors for spring these days!

amy b.s. said...

that first dress is especially cute!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am adoring the second dress! xo

Mandy said...

Wow I love that banana republic dress! I am ready to do some more spring shopping.

miss b said...

I'm ready to go spring shopping - ready to wear pastels!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/