Super Bowl Sunday and Beer Cupcakes

I found the recipe to make Blue Moon and Corona cupcakes from Mo Pie, Please, and I thought it'd be perfect for the Super Bowl festivities this Sunday afternoon. The husband doesn't seem as enthused, so I'm still on the look out for something fun for Sunday. Any ideas? I found all these recipes for dips from Design Crush, but I'm still thinking. What are your plans for this weekend? I couldn't care less about the Super Bowl this Sunday, but I'm excited about seeing friends. I'm also looking forward to just catching up with everything and relaxing. Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

I made blue moon cupcakes for my friend's 21st because there is nothing she loves more than Blue Moon and cupcakes! They were so delicious, definitely try out the recipe!

Adam said...

Interesting idea, certainly a super bowl snack

MCW said...

Every time I go to a Super Bowl party I stuff myself with all of the dips and such. However, I can't remember any of them a the moment!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

What? Blue moon cupcakes!? You have to let me know how those turn out!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Everyday Adventures said...

Thanks for sharing these fun recipes! My hubby loves Blue Moon, may have to try them out!

amy b.s. said...

and now i've figured out what i'm making for my parent's super bowl party! thanks!

Jackie {York Avenue} said...

Beer cupcakes? So cool! Never heard of that. On Cupcakes and Cashmere blog, Emily made these cookies that look like burgers for Superbowl, so adorable. That's another idea-looks a bit complex, but so cute. Hope you have a great weekend!

Beth Dunn said...

beer cupcakes sound SO cute. My friend is throwing the party and I know she's serving chili
xoxo
SC