Valentine's Day Cards

I love Valentine's Day. I think it has something to do about all the pink and red, and the fact that it involves candy and sometimes flowers. The husband isn't a huge fan of the holiday, so I've had to scale down my enthusiasm and expectations, but one thing I love to do is to send cards to family and friends. Isn't this card from Tiny Prints cute? I ended up just picking up a value pack of cards from Target, but I don't think they are any less cute. Are you a fan of sending out cards, or is that just too elementary school for you?

9 comments:

Jess said...

I love Tiny Prints and yes, that card is A-DOR-ABLE!

Jax said...

Love bug??? I should get my car that card. lol!

I love v-day too. It's girly, and pink, and frilly!! What's not to love about it? lol

Adam said...

I never liked cards to begin with. But I do get one for my girlfriend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexa said...

I think I'm into e-cards this year! Haha. Easier!

Beth Dunn said...

I don't send cards but I do get my boys a little something special. And I help my youngest with his for school
xoxo
SC

aamedor said...

My wife loves Tiny Prints so she can personalize cards and have pictures on them. Not to mention they are always giving away freebies.

Elle Sees said...

i love anything handwritten at any time. ok, i just love mail in general (minus bills/spam)

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I love this! In college I would always make Valentine's treat bags or cards for my girlfriends!