What I'm Loving this Wednesday

For starters, I'm super thankful that I had an umbrella and rain jacket today. It's pretty icky outside, so I'm glad that I didn't get soaking wet.

I'm also loving that for perhaps the second time since August, the husband got home before me last night.

I'm loving that I was able to make dinner thanks to Archer Farms Indian Vindaloo mix and some store bought naan. The husband was impressed and appreciative (it looked like I was cooking since I made the rice and heated everything up), but dinner was ready in about twenty minutes, which is always a winner. It was also quite tasty and definitely a deviation from our normal fare.

Finally, I'm appreciating all of your comments yesterday; some are quite helpful and I really appreciate the encouragement. I hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!

13 comments:

amy b.s. said...

i love it when a meal looks really difficult, but is really easy to make. it's always a win/win!

Jax said...

I've never tried those archer farms things. I may head out to Target this week and get on that! hahaha

Worthington said...

Did you get the store bought naan at Harris Teeter? They seem to have the BEST naan brand = love toasting it a bit and it is delish!

Alexa said...

Oh yay...sounds like a wonderful night! xo

Beth Dunn said...

I love when dinner only takes 20 minutes. That is so do able!
xoxo
sc

dinagideon said...

I missed out on your day yesterday (as you know I was in bed, bed, bed!), so I am here to tell you...if you can get the exercise, cleaning up, whatever done in a day full of other things, FABULOUS! If not, we are all human and life continues tomorrow. ;)

So you recommend the Archer Farms Indian food? Hmm...maybe will have to grab that and surprise Mr. Dina!

Wasn't the weather AWFUL today? Our creek bust its banks this morning, the rain came that quickly and strongly!

Mandy said...

I love 20 minute meals! Target food is the best.

miss b said...

Twenty minute meal - sounds good!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

Glad your Wednesday was lovely!

Estefanía J. said...

Absolutely lovely words dear!!! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I did not expect it to start raining so early yesterday, I didn't take an umbrella or rain coat with me to school because the forecast said the rain wasn't coming until night..needless to say, I got soaked at the end of the day!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I did not expect it to start raining so early yesterday, I didn't take an umbrella or rain coat with me to school because the forecast said the rain wasn't coming until night..needless to say, I got soaked at the end of the day!

Taylor Morgan said...

Rain boots also help a lot! I just got some for christmas and I LOVE that I can walk through puddles! :)


xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com