Another Kate Spade Sample Sale!

It looks like Kate Spade is offering yet another sample sale to tempt us! I thought the selection was much better this time, and my sister has generously bought something from the sale for my birthday in a few weeks. But of course, I have to wait until then!

Here are some of my favorites: This lovely neutral bag, with the happy polka dot lining. This bag is also pretty, but I think it'd be a bit unwieldy for my daily use, and doesn't match with too much. They also have these cute "sweet nothing" earrings. The blue and pink ones are both lovely. Even if you don't buy something, there is definitely some beautiful things to look at this Monday!

10 comments:

LuvRedandWhite said...

Oh, I want a new purse! I don't need one though...

Jax said...

Omg, soooo pretty!!!! Thanks for keeping me up to date, girl :)

Elle Sees said...

Totally headed there now to browse

erin said...

Love that first bag!

Alexa said...

God that store gets me every time! :)

Erica said...

That neutral bag would go with everything!
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

how i met your father blog said...

i had to hold myself back. this was such a great one, too!

if you have a minute, stop by and enter my giveaway!
http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-wish-they-all-could-be.html

Pink Julep Abroad said...

Adorable blog! Love Kate Spade!

ms. mindless said...

I almost bought a new wallet and decided to be responsible. Now I am mad that I didn't pull the trigger.

トリー バーチ(tory burch) said...

トリーバーチ フラットは足を優しく包む天然素材を採用し、履き心地よさ抜群で、全体性をしっかり考えて、着脱しやすい。足に全然負担を掛からない、ショッピングの時はすっごく役に立つ、長時間歩いても疲れない、楽しい買い物を与えてくれる。トリーバーチはお出かけからトラベルまで色々なシーンで大活躍できるデザインがいっぱいある、違う服装との組み合わせもすっごく綺麗。