Heading to Mount Vernon!

Happy Friday! This week has been busy, but sometimes that is nice. I'm looking forward to a friend coming up to visit this weekend, and we're going to go to Mount Vernon. It should be a fun time. Even though it's something that you do when you're in grade school, a part of me sometimes really enjoys visiting historic homes. I think it might have to do something with the fact that my mom bought season passes for multiple years to Colonial Williamsburg. Company always gives me an excuse to go see things I normally wouldn't. Are you a fan?

8 comments:

amy b.s. said...

how fun! we did a family trip when i was 12 or something and i've always wanted to go back so i could actually appreciate it!

Adam said...

looks like fun, I would love to see Washington's home turf

Worthington said...

Oh have fun - it is a blast! I know my BFF MuffyMartini loved it when she went this past fall! :)

Beth Dunn said...

That looks lovely. Have fun!
xoxo
SC

Mandy said...

I remember going there on an 8th grade field trip to DC! I loved seeing the inside of it and the views from the back of the house.

Mandy
Kini Style & Klury.com

Alexa said...

Oooh have so much fun! I've been wanting to go back actually!

agalandherdog said...

So jealous! I LOVE things like this!

Alyssa said...

That sounds like so much fun (do I sound like such a dork now? haha)! I'm sure you had a great time!