Thanks!

I'm back! The husband and I made it back from visiting his dad on Monday night, but it's just now that I'm starting to feel recovered and caught up. Thankfully, his surgery went well, which is truly an answer to prayer. I truly appreciate all of your kind comments on Friday; they meant a lot. I don't have too much to say this Wednesday, except that ice water is amazing when you're tired and driving.

This spring weather is also definitely energizing me today, and I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs!

7 comments:

LuvRedandWhite said...

I'm so glad his surgery went well! I'm loving this spring break weather, too, although it's made the kids CRAZY at school!

Klara said...

Hello, I'm a Danish blogger!
I have been very inspired by your blog
and you have a lot of good pictures!
Really cool blog.

Take please a look by my blog! :-)
- http://fashionformation.blogspot.com/

dinagideon said...

Yay! But yes, definitely, take some time to relax, emotionally taxing situations are just as physical as physically demanding situations.

I agree with you on ice water. I actually suck that stuff down after I give birth, nothing is more appealing, lol. (Weird, right???)

Jax said...

Im so glad to hear that everything went well. :) Love happy endings!

Farah of Legally Stylish said...

Welcome back. I'm happy to hear that everything went well!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I'm so happy everything went well! :)

xx

Jen

Elle Sees said...

yay! and now i'm thirsty, haha