Updating my Desk

As I've blogged about before, I'm always trying to figure out how to make my work desk a little less austere and a bit more lovely. While I've resisted Martha Stewart's new office line at Staples for weeks (it seems like years), I think I'm going to be giving in very soon. I've decided that one pack of these folders would really spruce up my desk space. I'm also very eager to add a box to hide all of the clutter that I have to keep, but rarely use. Now, if I discover that Staples is sold out, I'll only have myself to blame for holding out so long. The best part is that the husband hates this color, but I can do whatever I want at work. Have any purchased from Martha's newest line?

8 comments:

Worthington said...

Those things are so cute. I really do have a love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart! I am not sure if I will dive into this newest venture. None of the colors she offers go well with my office (which is yellow).

miss b said...

Well I absolutely love this colour - a very calming, relaxing colour for your workspace!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Jax said...

Love that color! :)

I never purchase my own office supplies. The company I work for is great enough to buy it for us. Typically, I go for whatever design has a palm tree on it. I'm all about pretending I'm on vacation ;)

Elle Sees said...

So pretty! I wish I had an office or desk....mineis via couch

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I love the color! Very tiffany-eque. I'm now following you :)

xx

Jen

Alexa said...

Oooh I haven't, but now I'm very tempted. ;)

Jackie {York Avenue} said...

Love that color! I have that box in white, it holds a ton. Definitely a good one.

Mandy said...

Love those! I bought these sticker whiteboards from her collection and have been using them constantly for little notes to myself in the office.

Mandy
Kini Style & Klury.com