Appetizers

It's no secret that I love Kate Spade, as the proud owner of some of their china place settings and the tidbit plates. As a special birthday present, my parents gave me a set of these two appetizer plates. I'm very excited to use them, and already have one on the coffee table with some candy on it. Well...there was candy on it until we started eating it and the husband suggested that perhaps we put the candy away....

With my brother and his wife's visit coming up, I have an excuse! I stocked up on a few easy appetizers that I can slip in the oven after work. I went with some trusty quiches and some cheddar bacon potato bites that we already had on hand. I also picked up some blueberry no-bake cheesecake mix that I'm going to put in my mini dessert glasses that I have. It's kind of fun to have a few more adult dishes to entertain with! What do you love to serve company when they come?

6 comments:

P*P*P said...

Love those plates! I agree - it's so fun to have guests over for dinner or apps and serve them on pretty dishes! :)

miss b said...

Gorgeous plates - I love to get out favourite crockery - it makes such a difference to serve food on lovely dishes.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

I love to entertain and I like mini apps lately.

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh I do so adore kate spade! Fantabulous plates! I adore!!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Jax said...

Ohh that's a GREAT excuse :) Enjoy!

Miss Lindsay said...

I love just about everything Kate Spade... plates included!! I have seen these and love!