Back to Monday


Good morning!  I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend.  I have to admit that the new look of blogger and the hectic nature of work has kept me from blogging for a few days.  This weekend was pretty low-key, which is exactly what I needed.  We did have friends over on Friday night to play Settlers of Catan.  Have you ever played?  The husband is now obsessed, and is trying to figure out when he can play next. One thing that I really enjoy about living in the D.C. area, is that we can see some of our friends from undergrad a little bit more.  Even though we've all changed a bit, it's pretty cool to get together!

A rainy, cold Monday isn't exactly the most inspiring way to start a Monday, but the upcoming warmth of May will be here soon enough, I suppose!

9 comments:

MCW said...

Yes, I started to post last night and then got annoyed uploading pictures. However, I think it may actually be easier than before. But, who likes change? Ha.

agalandherdog said...

Happy Monday!

Beth Dunn said...

the new blogger had me confused too! Love playing games-never heard of that one though
xoxo
SC

Alexa said...

Ah glad you had a nice weekend, sounds perfect and here's to a great week too! xoxo

P*P*P said...

Have a great week!! I haven't encountered the new blogger yet...I wonder why mine is still the old way?!

Emily | Recently said...

I changed my blogger back to the old interface and haven't had the courage to change back yet. We'll see how it goes!

Sunny & Star said...

The new blogger has confused me too. And for some reason I have been fighting with it because it refuses to post my scheduled posts.

We are having a giveaway for a personalized necklace, please stop by and enter.

Giveaway

Jax said...

Oh, I love the new look of blogger too!!

Miss Lindsay said...

I switched back to the old blogger... not ready to change quite yet! Not sure how long that will last.