Cherry Vanilla Pound Cake

When I was in Target last weekend, I have to admit that all of their Easter products got me quite excited. I abstained from buying too much, but I couldn't resist buying a bundt pan in a lovely spring blue color. For Easter weekend, I plan on trying to make a cherry pound cake, and I'm eager to see how it turns out. I was really inspired by this recipe, and I only hope that mine turns out half as pretty. We shall see how my attempt goes. Are you planning on baking anything special soon?

8 comments:

agalandherdog said...

That sounds so good! I'm making the Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake for our party Sunday. It is THE BEST dessert ever and feeds a huge crowd!

amy b.s. said...

um yum!

P*P*P said...

That looks SO GOOD! I'm sure you can make that cake happen!

LuvRedandWhite said...

That sounds YUMMY! I can make a mean lemon pound cake, so I need to try that one :)

Adam said...

sounds delish

Jax said...

So yum!!!! You have to let us know if it was a hit on easter :)

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

Good luck! I have been asked to bake something for our Easter get together. I'm not sure what to make yet but I'll figure it out I hope! I gotta impress! :)

Beth Dunn said...

Good luck with your pound cake! I'm going to stick with bringing flowers this Easter.
xoxo
SC