Easter 2012

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! The husband and I were able to go home to my parents for Easter, and it was really great to be home. I was able to see my brother too, but unfortunately, my sister had to work and I couldn't spend Easter with her. However, I'm hopeful that next year we might get to be together.

On Easter Sunday we went to my parent's church, which is where we were married. It was really nice to be back and made both of us feel a bit sentimental. Either way, the trip home was refreshing, and I'm looking forward to this week, as Thursday brings a visit from my brother and his wife! How was your weekend?

6 comments:

P*P*P said...

Sounds like a lovely Easter!! Have a great week and have fun getting ready for the visit from your brother!

Everyday Adventures said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend visiting with family:)

Oh Sunnie Day said...

awww That's so sweet you went back to the church you got married in! I had a nice weekend too :)

xx

Jen

Emily | Recently said...

Sounds wonderful! That's a great pic of the two of you!

Jax said...

You two took great!!! I had a lovely Easter and I'm glad to hear that you had the same :)

Alexa said...

It actually was a long weekend, with a couple of sickies in my house. But so it goes....glad you had a nice holiday! :)