Spring "Cleaning"

When I get home later than usual from work (that seems to be the theme this week), I am exhausted. However, with my brother and his wife coming to visit, I knew that I couldn't let them see our place a complete wreck. It's the first time they've come to visit! We still haven't unpacked from our Easter trip, so I found myself shoving the suitcase in a little area that no one can see between our loveseat and window (it's about a two feet gap). While I will tackle it this weekend, I couldn't deal with it in addition to trying to actually scrub down our kitchen and bathroom. Anybody else ever "tidy up" like that? Apparently, having a chart like this found from the Little Green Notebook can help solve situations like the one I found myself in last night. I thought a chart for our little apartment was a silly idea, but I guess not!

9 comments:

Adam said...

it always stinks we the piles of chores piles up

Mrs. W said...

Totally know that feeling! Great chart, don't you just love that Little Green Notebook.

amy b.s. said...

i was actually thinking about making a chart like this when i was getting dress this morning!

P*P*P said...

I have the same cleaning ritual everyday before work. And then I alternate days for wiping down the bathroom etc. I've def. gotten into a pattern for sure!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Hahaha, whenever Bryce and I have people over, his office winds up full of junk! We just throw everything we can't find a place for in there!

Jax said...

LOL I'm too OCD for that, but I wish I could. Maybe I'd sleep more ;)

Elle Sees said...

i need to get to cleaning right now instead of blogging..eep!

Beth Dunn said...

Oh yes! We all clean up like that. A list like that would freak me out and make me feel bad about myself for not being organized! In fact I stopped reading it after monday, ha!
xoxo
SC

Kendall said...

I'm the worst housekeeper in the world. I tell myself that if I didn't work I would keep a perfect house, but I doubt it would be perfect even then! :)