Spring Skirts

With this warmer weather, I'm seriously coveting some spring skirts. Here are a few that I wish would just magically find their way to my closet.

First up, I love this skirt from Boden. I think I would actually buy this, but the cut isn't as flattering as their pencil skirts, for some odd reason. The print is so beautiful though. I'm a sucker for navy blue.I also really love this skirt from the Loft. I have a feeling it will sell out before it makes it to the sale rack. If this were just a little longer and more work appropriate, I would buy this in a minute. This skirt from Ann Taylor is also pretty, but once again, a little bit out of my price range. At least it's fun to browse online!Any spring clothes catching your eye lately?

8 comments:

MCW said...

I am loving Ann Taylor lately. Also love how they have 40% off days all of the time!

P*P*P said...

Pretty picks! Love that pink skirt! ;)

Marissa Waddell said...

These are so pretty. I'm looking for the perfect summer dress... still looking!

Jax said...

I have been enjoying the lighter jackets! I really hate winter coats. They make me feel bulky and heavy.

Everyday Adventures said...

I love those prints and skirts you picked out! I am loving navy blue too as well as red as always and yellow and orange, bright colors!

Everyday Adventures said...

I love those prints and skirts you picked out! I am loving navy blue too as well as red as always and yellow and orange, bright colors!

Alexa said...

Oooh so pretty, love number 3! xo

La Dolce Vita said...

These skirts are really pretty ! You have got a nice blog.
Visit me if you are interested and take care,