Take me out to the ball game!

The husband and I don't go out very much, mostly because we are cheap. I don't think we've been to a movie in over a year, although we almost went to see Sherlock during the Christmas season. However, the husband loves going to sporting events. While the Nationals tickets are a bit pricey on the weekend (well, at least for us twenty dollars per ticket is a bit much), the tickets are pretty reasonable on the weekdays. We were able to buy two tickets for fifteen dollars for Monday nights game, which makes it a pretty fun date night. It's even more fun if you only go out rarely! What cheap dates are you a fan of?

10 comments:

MCW said...

I just drove by the Nationals Stadium last weekend and can't wait to go to a game! Unfortunately in NYC there aren't too many "cheap" date ideas. Everything costs money! I guess walking along the Highline would be a good one...

agalandherdog said...

We like to take walks or go to the park and have a picnic . . . but mostly, we get a movie from redbox (99 cents!) at least once a week.

P*P*P said...

My husband and I used to go to National's games. If I remember correctly, we got $5 tickets for the upper levels and then just moved down to the lower level seats as the game went on.

We also very rarely go to see movies, but we do have netflix which is our little treat. Most of the time our money is spent on dining out on the weekends. We really like trying new restaurants! Not really a cheap date...but still fun :)

Elle Sees said...

If you haven't, check out my date night post..it's the most popular one. Lots of cheap ideas.

amy b.s. said...

we are too cheap to go out a lot too, but when you find a deal like that it always seems to be so much more fun!

Beth Dunn said...

Sounds so fun! I love finding thrifty ways to have fun. We watch a lot of our movies on demand.
xoxo
SC

Amy said...

I haven't been to a movie since probably the last Harry Potter. (I made my hubby come).

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Jax said...

Everything is expensive. It's awful. lol

Alexa said...

I love the ballgame. So excited to see a Giants game soon!

Ioana-Carmen said...

So in love of this! do you wanna follow each other?:X

FashionSpot.ro