The 30 Day Shred

So the other day, I went to our apartment gym after work.  Every single machine was taken; I guess everyone is trying to get in shape for summer.  I thought for a few minutes about running outside, but decided to go back to the apartment and do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I was momentarily disappointed because I thought that I wouldn't get as good of a workout as running.  Let's just say I'd forgotten how intense it was. I'm slightly sore today, but better than I remembered last summer, so maybe I'm making some progress.  Any favorite workouts?

8 comments:

Katie said...

I did this for 30 days last spring and, yes, it is so intense! I saw great results from it though. I certainly had a love/hate relationship with Jillian!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Oh I love hearing great workout recommendations! She is pretty hard core so I can imagine how intense her workout plan must be.

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

I just got her DVD the other day and can't wait! I know she will kick my butt! BTW, I lived in DC for a few years. How are you liking it?

Elle Sees said...

i;m doing PRE P90x...yup, for those who ain't at p90x level just yet!!

Jax said...

I'm a walker. I'll walk around for hours. LOL In fact, I walked around a for 3 hours tonight after work :)

Alexa said...

Dude. I need to give this a shot. I need a kick in my butt! Ha.

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I like to do p57. You definitely feel it the next day or two after.

xx

jen

Miss Lindsay said...

I haven't done this video in awhile - you're right I always forget just how intense it is!!