Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  This weekend is actually looking pretty busy for me.  I have a dinner engagement with my husband for his work tonight and then tomorrow I will be working an event for my work all afternoon and evening (if I could only look as chic as this lady here).  There is a chance my father-in-law might also be visiting, so I'm going to be trying to clean as much as possible before he arrives. Of course, we have the Orioles game on Sunday, so there will be lots of fun mixed in.  What are your weekend plans?

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That does sound like a busy weekend- enjoy! :) I have a baby shower and playdate and girls night to go to just on Saturday. That makes me tired just thinking about!

Elle Sees said...

busy! i'll be attempting to get better and do a week's worth of blog posts, plus shop and pack for my beach trip.

Jax said...

Wow, you really do have a busy weekend! Good luck :)

StuffGuy7 said...

I'm just relaxing all weekend long, can't think of a better way to spend it - thanks for the post
Take a stop by my blog and check it out if you get a chance.
-Sg7
http://stuffguy7.blogspot.com

Stesha said...

what a great weekend! Hope it was fun. I love your blog, super cute! I cant wait to read more!

xx

Tiffany Mendenhall said...

Hope your weekend was great eventhough it was busy. I love, love that umbrella!!

Jess said...

Hope you had an excellent weekend!

Stop by for my week of giveaways! http://avant-garde-living.blogspot.com/