Life's a Beach

Yesterday, I found out that my sister has  been offered a teaching position in Florida!  It looks like this little lady is moving to warmer weather to a city she really wants to live in. I'm pretty ecstatic for her, even though I know she still is under a lot of stress.  My sister has worked so hard for her entire life to get to this point, and it's exciting to see a dream become a reality.  I'm also really looking forward to going to go visit her lots once she moves down to Florida.  Of course,  I'm also hoping to take some time off to help her move at the end of this month!

12 comments:

Worthington said...

Congrats to your sister. You better go visit her as that state is SO much fun!

P*P*P said...

Congrats to your sister! That is so amazing and she'll be in the perfect place for you to take visits to see her! :)

Alexa said...

Yay! Congrats to your sister! That is amazing news!

Elle Sees said...

Awesome! Yay fir her.

Meg {henninglove} said...

congrats to your sister, sounds like a wonderful job for her

Jax said...

That's so awesome that she was offered a job! I wish her the best of luck :)

agalandherdog said...

Congrats to your sister!

amy b.s. said...

congratulations to your sister! how exciting!

Virginia Belle said...

Congrats to your sister! It's so nice having family to visit in vacation spots. I'm sure you will enjoy visiting her even more now :)

Jess said...

Congrats to your sister! Florida will be amazing!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

That's so exciting!! Days like today I dream about living somewhere warm :)

xx

jen

Emily | Recently said...

Ahhhh that's so awesome for your sister! Congrats to her and well done!