The Shoppes at Target

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Last week was pretty busy at work, and I really enjoyed having the weekend to re-charge.  On Sunday, I stopped by Target and I was able to check out the "The Shoppes at Target."  Have you seen them? I thought a lot of the items were cute.  I was able to resist until the end, when I saw this dress,  but I'm not sure if I'll end up keeping it or not. Is anybody else an indecisive shopper?  I really have a hard time making up my mind sometimes!

8 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

I can't wait until target comes to Canada! so much goodies!

MCW said...

I haven't been! The only Targets are out in the outer boroughs. I will have to check out soon!

LuvRedandWhite said...

I have a hard time deciding on some purchases, too! I've heard about some cute things :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

danielle p. said...

i almost forgot about this! thanks for reminding me :] cute dress! i'm thinking i'm going to love all of the home decor items.

Natalie said...

WHAT a cute dress! Love it! I'll have to pop into Target soon.

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I used to be an indecisive shopper. Now I just can't stop buying everything!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

I was at target yesterday spending too much money but I don't know if I saw "the shoppes". Maybe I did. Maybe. Cute dress though!

Jax said...

Ohh, I so those shoppes at Target!! Some of the stuff is super cute! Get the dress!!!