Another Cheap Thrill: Forever 21

On Sunday afternoon the husband and I went to the mall.  He needed a diversion from doing work and I'm never one to turn down the mall.  Anyways, somehow we wondered into Forever 21 and picked up this little gem.  The husband wasn't amused by my little trinket, the store, or the line.  But for $6.80, there was no way I was leaving without it. They had a really pretty aqua colored one that I almost went with (honestly, if I'd been by myself, I may have bought them both), but I picked up the coral because I've been really drawn to the color lately.  When I got home, I discovered it matches three items that I already own, so I think it will get a decent amount of use this summer. I don't really buy that many pieces of jewelry, but when I do, I try to make them relatively inexpensive (this isn't exactly a classic piece).  The husband seemed to think it would be better if I lusted after something a little higher quality, but I think in the end, they are all just trinkets.  Are you a fan of quality over quantity?  I'm sure I would be, if I had a bigger budget!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I love it! I may have to hit the mall on my lunch break.

P*P*P said...

LOVEEEEE!!! You should go back and get the aqua one too! :)

Elle Sees said...

I've gotta have that!!,

Jax said...

What a cute necklace! Love the color :)

Miss Lindsay said...

o0o love it! I am going to be on the lookout for this one.

With statement/trendy pieces I would much rather find something at F21 than splurge!!

Adam said...

looks cute