My Find from an Apartment Moving Sale

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope that you had a great weekend.  Mine was quiet, which is exactly what I needed.  The husband and I went to our first "apartment moving sale", and we picked up this little shelf, plus the containers for $14. While it isn't going to last forever, it's giving us more storage.  Since the shelf freed up space in the closet, we have room for a hamper.  Originally, we had a plastic laundry bin, but it was too big for the space.  I picked up a hamper and some baskets at Home Goods Sunday afternoon, so I guess the $14 purchase wasn't as inexpensive as originally thought.  Does this ever happen to anyone else? 

10 comments:

La Cuoca said...

Looks so great! What a perfect find!

Alexa said...

Dude that is an awesome find! yay!

Adam said...

good deals happen all the time, you just have to be at the right place at the right time

P*P*P said...

Looks lovely! Perfect find..and I'm always looking for extra storage so I'll take it any way I can get it!

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

I love moving sales and estate sales! My hubby and I got this amazing Persian rug for a bargain! Your finds sound amazing!

Jax said...

Of course! LOL Saving money always leads to spending more later ;) lol

Jess said...

Storage is always such a big deal! And you can't go wrong with $14!!!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I live in nyc so anything that saves space is a must have!

xx

jen

Elle Sees said...

I always need more storage

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

Nice shelves! Storage is always good. Although it does frighten me how it expands when you move out... !