A New Little Lovely

I took the plunge and bought the J.Crew bubble necklace off eBay.  It's my first eBay purchase (shocking, I know), so who knows how it will turn out.  I had been thinking of buying one for a few weeks and finally took the plunge.  The husband acquiesced, because he thought I was getting an okay deal by buying a knock-off.  It'll be interesting to see how I like it, because it's so big, but I've seen it worn by so many other bloggers and I'm definitely a fan! What do you think of the piece?

9 comments:

MCW said...

I love it, however for me it is just too big. Due to my large chest it hung funny on me. I got a smaller one, but this one is great!

Worthington said...

I really love the Bubble Necklace, have enjoyed my 'knock-off' one from Bridier Baubles, and think it is a fun way to dress up a basic outfit. If you need an ebay JCrew rec - please check out Paisley Petunia as that shop is great!

dinagideon said...

I wore my bubble in orange yesterday for the tenth time since buying it. You will be surprised by how much you end up wearing it. :) The turquoise color is so lovely, too!

Definitely post IRL photos of it when you get a chance!

P*P*P said...

Love it!! I've seen it worn so many pretty ways! GREAT choice!

danielle p. said...

i have yet to get such a necklace, but i'm thinking eventually i'll need to do it! let us know how you like it :]

Elle Sees said...

I have three and love them. Always get complimented on them too.

miss b said...

It's lovely and such a great summery colour too,
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

erin said...

LOVE the necklace!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I absolutely *ADORE* mine...I would try and wear it everyday if that wouldn't look like I have nothing else to wear (c: I think I'm going to be forced to get more colors of it (c: