Polka Dot Shorts!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  I took a long-weekend, and I was able to go see my sister before she drove down to Florida and celebrate my parent's anniversary and sister-in-law's birthday.  On Saturday we went to a work event for the husband and some of our out-of-town friends came to visit Saturday night.  On Sunday, we just recovered from all the excitement, and  I also happened to see some Old Navy new arrivals online.  Aren't these polka dot shorts really cute?



While I can't really pull off shorts well, the weather is driving me to them, so I ordered the black and white polka dots.  I had a giftcard that I've been carrying around for a year, so I don't feel too bad about the purchase either.  I can't wait until they arrive!  Any summer staples catching your eye lately?

11 comments:

Ann said...

Cute ♥

JulesTX said...

Never met a polka dot I didn't like !

Meg {henninglove} said...

those shorts are super cute!! i am loving polka dots on everything lately, thanks for sharing this find!

Adam said...

cute polka dots

agalandherdog said...

I've never held on to a gift card for more than a week! That's some serious self restraint. Love the shorts!!

Everyday Adventures said...

Thank you for sharing about the polka dot shorts! I didn't know that Old Navy had these and will definitly be checking them out!! Hope you enjoy wearing them:)

Jax said...

Love the polka dot shorts!! So, so pretty!!!

Alexa said...

Cute! Love the green ones!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

So cute! I've been really impressed with what Old Navy came out with this season

xx

jen

Elle Sees said...

Omg those are so cute!

Allie said...

im ON YOUR PAGE with the polka dot shorts. http://www.alexandrasafran.com/2012/07/tomato-basil-spaghetti-squash.html for example. i. love. them.