Recently Acquired

Last weekend, I was on the hunt for a black dress to wear to a memorial  I had to attend related to work.  I couldn't find one (isn't that always how it is?), but I did find this dress from BR.
I'm still on the fence if I'm going to keep it.  It's a lovely dress to wear to any special events for the summer.  I don't think any are on the horizon; however, I'm tempted to keep it.  If there is anything I've learned from my black dress search, it's that when you find classic pieces, you should make sure you snatch them up!  What pieces do you think are essential?

5 comments:

Alexa said...

Oh it's the cutest. I always find things when I'm not looking for them.

Priscilla said...

Nice One (Y).I just discovered your blog and really like it.You are very inspiring.?
It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,

one more thing,If you have a minute,
please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

Blow a Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

Mwaks!

~priscilla~

Haven and Home said...

So cute! Sometimes I feel like prints are hard to find so I would say keep it!

Beth Dunn said...

I love that dress!
xoxo
SC

Emily | Recently said...

Definitely a keeper! You'll wear it more than once!