A Holiday Dress

Since hunting for a dress to wear to holiday parties last year was so difficult, I'm determined to start early this year.  So early that some of the stores haven't even put their holiday dresses out yet! I saw a beautiful lace dress at Banana Republic as part of their Anna Karenina Collection (I'm still trying to convince the husband we should go see the movie), but unfortunately it wasn't sold in a store close to me and isn't online anymore.  However, I did find this little lace dress at JC Penney's.  I ordered it last night, and I'm hoping it might work.  I actually feel more optimistic about this one, because it has more of an A line skirt.  And of course, it was a lot cheaper, which is always nice.  Has anyone else started looking for holiday attire? I'm afraid that I get overly excited about this time of year.

6 comments:

MCW said...

I love that dress!

ms. mindless said...

That dress is adorable! I may copy you and order one too :)

P*P*P said...

Love that dress!!! SUPER pretty!!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I've been seeing so many cute dresses for the holidays!!! That dress is really pretty!

Jess said...

This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I'll have to check out JCP!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is the *perfect* holiday dress!!! You just saved me a lot of trouble (c; I have been on a lace kick lately and I've also been looking for more full skirts, win/win!