New Etsy Jewelry Loves

One of my newest obsessions has been browsing Etsy jewelry.  I really feel that some of the pieces are just gorgeous.  With my mother-in-law's birthday coming up, I'm tempted to buy her a new little sparkle.  I love this necklace and these earrings.
Image from Elephantine
Image from Elephantine
She loves green and both pieces feel so organic. I am kind of tempted, but I hate knowing that if she doesn't really like it, she can't return it. I also stumbled upon Olive Yew Jewels, and really liked these two necklaces, but unfortunately they both sold. But that's okay, because they probably would have ended up as a present to me!
Image from Olive Yew Jewels
Image from Olive Yew Jewels
Do you all ever buy jewelry from Etsy as gifts?  I think it's kind of risky, but it's hard to resist such beautiful pieces!

6 comments:

Adam said...

they are pretty

Jess said...

I just bought my sister a gift on Etsy. It's one of my favorite places to shop since you know it will definitely be something unique!

Elle Sees said...

love delicate jewelry :)

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness these are absolutely stunning.

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Oooh, I love the first necklace! I'm so intrigued by Etsy but often find myself overwhlemed by it!

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

I love Elephatine on Etsy! Always love finding a new Etsy store too so thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.