Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!  This week has been pretty long, and I'm glad that I survived it.  As I mentioned earlier, I'm looking forward to visiting my friend this weekend for her Mary Kay party.  The plan is to get dressed up and go out for dinner with a few friends.  I'm hoping to wear this dress that I got from the Loft and might be my favorite new dress for summer!  I love the coral and navy blue combination. It is also super comfy, which is good, because I'll be in the car for quite a long time. Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

MCW said...

Ut oh...stripes. I may need that dress!

Dina Gideon said...

I would love it if you showed this dress off in real life here at your blog, it is DARLING! It reminds me of the heinously overpriced ones from Anthropologie.

Have a great weekend, it looks like it will be so pretty 'round here!