We're Back!

We're back from Florida!  We had a great time visiting with the husband's extended family and my sister, and it was certainly a well-needed break.   My sister and I spent a day shopping at the outlets, while the husband entertained himself at the beach. We also went to a nice dinner at Seasons 52, and spent a night at Sanger Island.  It was such a treat to be able to spend time with her.
The husband and I also spent two days at Disney by ourselves, which was such an escape from the real world.  It's so nice to be in a place, where all you have to worry about it which ride has the shortest line and what would be the most fun to do next.
We quickly discovered that the park was really calm at night after the fireworks, because the little kids couldn't stay up super late.

I'm really thankful that we were able to have a vacation.  Sometimes I get caught up in just trying to survive the routine of daily life and work, that I forget to really enjoy each moment.  It's definitely good to get away sometimes, and I'm determined that we will try to at least take a mini-vacation every once in awhile!

2 comments:

Adam said...

makes sense about the night-time thing. Have to keep that in mind.

Alexa said...

Yay! So glad you had fun. I still haven't been down there...on my list of places to visit!